Thursday, May 15, 2008

Getting Prepped for Surgery!

Surprise! I'm back, typing on a borrowed mini-laptop. Sheesh, I keep making errors and then correcting them, followed by another round of boo-boos. My fingers know just where to strike the keys, PROVIDED that the keys would show some good manners and relocate themselves to where they ought to reside. Humph!

From dawn til dusk, The Hospital for Special Surgury entertained me with various novel types of examinations on an hourly basis. I came back to my dear little room outside the city (in New Rochelle) and I'm quite wiped out. Lots of poking, more blood tests, EKGs, pulmonary studies, and the good thing is this , I SILL HAVE A GREEN LIGHT FOR SURGERY ON TUESDAY

Love, the gal who was't going to write again. (Ginger )

P.S. Tonight I looked at photos of each of those I love and they were SO SO SO inspiring! So many of you are in my photo collection and I find myself smiling as I see your faces. You have touched my life unquestionably.

2 comments:

grandmabeth said...

I'm going home to read your blog--my granddaughter is showing me how to comment. Love, Beth

Leah said...

Hi Mom. My bag is packed and I'm on my way. Can't wait to see you!